What We Do
The G-Machine Chassis
• We incorporate modern geometry, materials, suspension components and braking technology into bolt-in full-frame designs. The result is a vehicle that can be setup to drive exactly how you want it to—from track-car stiffness to luxury-car comfort, and everything in between. We have developed chassis for over 20 models of muscle cars, classic cars, and trucks built from 1947 to 1988. We can also do one-off builds for any chassis, even uni-bodies.
Complete Car Projects
• Schwartz can also build your complete turnkey Resto-mod, Pro-touring, custom car project. We can locate a car for you or use a new reproduction body.
• If a classic original is more your style, Schwartz Performance can handle your complete stock restoration.
• Whether you’re looking to add a supercharger, air conditioning, power windows, iPod-capable stereo system with hands-free Bluetooth connectivity, or upgrading your suspension and brakes, we can handle it.
• General Motors LS engines are a specialty of ours. We can do everything from normally aspirated 675 horsepower daily drivers to twin-turbo’d 1500 horsepower open-road racers. We’ve even done nitrous-fed 500 cubic-inch Cadillacs and twin-turbo’d 800-horsepower electronic–fuel injected Pontiac 389s.
Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Conversions
• From fitting a modern EFI LS engine or Ford Modular V8 into your classic car or retrofitting fuel injection to your carbureted engine, Schwartz Performance can handle it.
• Need some maintenance on your specialty or classic car? We’re prepared to give your “Baby” the utmost quality of care.